Legislation to be considered:
1. S. 746, The Regulatory Improvement Act.
2. S. 59, The Regulatory Right-to-Know Act.
3. S. 468, The Federal Financial Management Assistance Improvement Act.
4. S. 712, The Look, Listen and Live Stamp Act.
5. H.R. 858, The District of Columbia Court Employees Whistleblower Protection Act of 1999.
6. S. 943, A bill to authorize the Administrator of General Services to restore, preserve and operate the LBJ Presidential Office Suite in Austin, Texas.
7. S. ____, The Centennial Flight Correction Act.
8. S. 335, The Deceptive Mail Prevention and Enforcement Act.
Nominations to be considered:
9. Stephen Glickman to be Associate Judge of the DC Court of Appeals.
10. Judge Eric Washington to be Associate Judge of the DC Court of Appeals.
11. Hiram Puig-Lugo to be Associate Judge of the DC Superior Court.
12. John Spotila to be Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs for the Office of Management and Budget.