WASHINGTON — The Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee advanced two nominees to be members of the Merit Systems Protection Board and 11 bills during a committee business meeting Wednesday. The bills, amendments and nominees were passed by voice vote.
- Nomination of Dennis D. Kirk to be Chairman, Merit Systems Protection Board;
- Nomination of the Honorable Julia A. Clark to be a Member, Merit Systems Protection Board;
- S. 380, Guidance Out Of Darkness Act;
- S. 394, Presidential Transition Enhancement Act of 2019;
- S. 195, Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act;
- S. 196, Modernizing Congressional Reporting Act of 2019;
- S. 395, Providing Accountability Through Transparency Act of 2019;
- S. 406, Federal Rotational Cyber Workforce Program Act of 2019;
- S. 375, Payment Integrity Information Act of 2019;
- S. 315, DHS Cyber Hunt and Incident Response Teams Act of 2019;
- S. 333, National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium Act of 2019;
- S. 387, Fair Chance Act;
- H.R. 504, DHS Field Engagement Accountability Act.